Join me on Patreon
Many thanks for taking a look at my Patreon rewards.
I’m only asking £8 per month and that should keep YouTube ad-free and allow for lots of exclusive new stuff on Patreon, too. Read on for full details …
More and swifter personal interaction than my free Facebook group.
Personal help and advice: locations, gear, images from capture to finished edit, via a private direct email address.
15% discounts on working with me – save up to £70+ on a day out across all location appointments:
- 1:1 location tuition / guiding
- 1:1 online processing tuition
- Private small group workshops
- Organised group weekend workshops
- Extra images being captured beyond those shared on YouTube / Social Media
- Image analysis and critique of my own work:
- Subject / composition
- Tone and colour contrast
- Layers and depth
- Comparison with RAW, thoughts on processing
- Demonstrate any blending carried out: focus, exposure, time
- Camera techniques and user guides (Olympus only, of course)
- Exposure theory and techniques
- How I organise everything:
- Location scouting
- Planning: tides, weather, parking and accessibility, reference apps and websites.
- More on specific gear selection trip by trip, what and how I pack and carry.
- Best locations around North Wales and Anglesey based on seasons conditions, tides etc.
- A fortnightly roundup of where and when to visit my area.
- Video work:
- Gear choice
- Inspirations and influences, looking at other photographers work
- Thoughts on other genres
- Behind-the-scenes on commercial work
- Behind the scenes walk-throughs on how I process many of my images:
- Explanations on how I decide which frames to work with / discard.
- Expanding on brief YouTube clips to show very detailed explanations of my step-by-step workflow.
- Behind-the-scenes talk-throughs with before and after on how I edit images which are shown on YouTube and social media.